Robustly constructed from stainless steel, these 6 reflective mirror balls by TickIt look identical but have individual characteristics. Some wobble when rolled, or turn and won’t roll in a straight line, some feel funny when twisted, spun or shaken, and others make different shaker or rattle sounds.
The hand finished shiny mirror surface provides a distorted fish-eye lens reflection which is fascinating for children to observe. They are robustly constructed from hard wearing stainless steel, are lightweight, smooth and tactile to handle and can be of particular appeal to children with SEND, or for those requiring inspiration in creative language.
Stainless steel is an ideal material for using in sensory play resources:
• Chemical free – no toxins
• Durable – strong and lightweight
• Hygienic – non-porous and naturally bacteria resistant
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Personal Development - sensory
• Communicatin & Language - descriptive language
• Understanding the World - observation
• Understanding the World - sound
• Physical Development - hand-eye coordination
• Physical Development - motor skills
Size: 100mm dia. Pk6.
Age: Suitable for all ages.
My 12 month old son absolutely loves these. They are such a great sensory toy for a wide variety of activities