A charming double-sided soft baby book by Taf Toys for two crucial developmental stages!
The Kimmy Koala Tummy Time Book has multi-sensory textures and gorgeous illustrations of fun characters to develop emotional intelligence, along with fun activities for your little one. Uses flip and play concept with freestanding feature to encourage your baby during tummy time.
- Side 1: High contrast colours, baby safe mirror and faces allow your baby to focus on one image at a time and minimize stimulation. Helps develop baby’s senses and emotional intelligence.
- Side 2: Rich colours, textures and 3D activities including a cute baby koala teether and a play pocket, to develop baby’s fine motor skills. The book stands up alone to help encourage tummy-time play. Suitable for use in tummy time or in a sitting position.
An ideal first sensory toy for any baby.
Supports the following areas of learning:
- Understanding the world - colour
- Encourages tummy time
- Encourages language development
- Encourages social, emotional and personal development
- Supports cognitive development
- Free standing to encourage baby to lift their neck when lying on their front to look at the images
- Double sided - high contrast pages for newborn eyes, colourful side from 3 months onwards
- Includes a baby safe mirror for little ones to discover their own reflection and a teether feature to help soothe sore gums
- Crinkling pages and textured fabrics offer a sensory delight for little hands, eyes and ears
- Easily folds down and fastens closed for safe keeping, making this ideal to pop in the changing back or under the pram
- Size - 27.50 x 4.00 x 26.50cm
Suitable from birth.