Enhance the quality of your baby's tummy time with this multi-sensory, free-standing tummy time book from Taf Toys. Featuring a high contrast side for use from birth, and a colourful reverse once baby can focus more, this engaging book with crinkling pages is the perfect sensory toy to take on the go!
Using ‘flip and play’, your baby can work their way through the high contrast side from birth, either using this as a traditional flat book, or freestanding to encourage tummy time from a young age. Featuring a baby safe mirror - this is designed to engage little ones and help them in their quest to focus their newborn eyes and support their developing vision.
On the reserve are brightly coloured and textured images to develop your little ones curiosity, along with an exciting teether element. With a simple clasp to fasten the book closed, this is perfect to keep in your changing bag for entertainment wherever you are!
An ideal first sensory toy for any baby.
Supports the following areas of learning:
- Understanding the world - colour
- Encourages tummy time
- Encourages language development
- Encourages social, emotional and personal development
- Supports cognitive development
- Free standing to encourage baby to lift their neck when lying on their front to look at the images
- Double sided - high contrast pages for newborn eyes, colourful side from 3 months onwards
- Includes a baby safe mirror for little ones to discover their own reflection and a teether feature to help soothe sore gums
- Crinkling pages and textured fabrics offer a sensory delight for little hands, eyes and ears
- Easily folds down and fastens closed for safe keeping, making this ideal to pop in the changing back or under the pram
- Size - 27.50 x 4.00 x 26.50cm
Suitable from birth.
I haven't given this to my grandson yet but it looked so delightful I would like to play with it. I love the padded lion face on the front with the lolly. There are 16 activities. I can't wait to givve it to him at Christmas. He is 9 weeks old. I couldn't get toys like this for his mummy when she was his age