This adorable cotton octopus baby rattle is part of Pebble Child's black & white sensory baby rattle range.
As newborn babies are unable to see colour, high contrast black and white toys are ideal and provide stimulation for eye development, making this rattle an ideal sensory baby toy and is perfect for a newborn baby gift.
What else do we love about the Pebble octopus?
• Beautiful design: Its eight legs make it easy for baby to grab onto and play with
• Sensory toy: tactile cotton crochet makes this octopus soft toy more stimulating to touch and black and white stripes provide high contrast which is particularly important for young babies
• Nostalgia: This is a gorgeous seaside inspired baby toy that will remind you of summer holidays by sea
• We were not surprised when we read that doctors that recommend octopus toys to help premature babies as there is something uniquely comforting about the shape and feel of an octopus soft toy
• Easy to wash: machine washable at 40C. Tumble dry on a low setting
• Fair trade & handmade: all Pebble Child's baby toys are handmade by a fair trade organisation so you can shop with a conscience
• Suitable from birth. Safety tested EN71 and CE
Approximate size: Length 10cm, width 22cm
All Pebble toys are handmade so sizes can vary significantly. Dimensions are given as a guide only.
Pebble toys are handmade in Bangladesh by the extremely skilled artisans at Hathay Bunano ps. These work opportunities in rural Bangladesh change lives, as they enable women to remain in their villages with their families and provide flexible working opportunities. Without Pebble, these women would have to migrate to the cities to find work and leave their families for weeks or even months at a time. By purchasing Pebble fair trade toys, you are helping to improve lives and the life chances of future generations.