This stunning set of 40 ultra-thick premium cards by Teddö Play features a range of 40 premium quality ultra-thick cards teaching children to use the appropriate terms for various groups. Real-life images of groups of animals, birds, insects, sea creatures, etc. on the front of each card accompanied by its appropriate term on the back.
- It’s not always a ‘herd’ of animals or a ‘flock’ of birds! It’s time we referred to a group by its correct term.
- Learn to refer to various groups using the appropriate term without generalising
- Real-life HD images of various groups of animals, birds, insects and sea-life without any text distraction
- Discover the appropriate term for the group from the reverse of the card
- Encourage conversations by talking about what you see in the image, counting the numbers of each, discussing about the various other details you see in the picture and so on
- Helps children become better and detailed observers while boosting their confidence and conversational abilities
- Great fun improving language skills, learning to sort & classify and instilling a natural interest in learning in children
- 100% Made in the UK from start to finish
Read what customers say on Trust Pilot.
- Adhesive Magnets: £5 (Set of 40)
- Gift-wrap: £2
- Both Adhesive Magnets & Gift-Wrap: £7
- None – Learning Cards Only: £25
FREE Magnetic Card Storage Box
Your set of Teddö Play® Learning Cards comes packed in a fun and very sturdy magnetic shut-close box.
FREE How-To Guide
Every order also receives a free 30-page How-To guide which is a wire-bound booklet full of ideas and suggestions helping you make the most of your Teddö Play® Learning Cards.
If you have ordered adhesive magnets to use the cards on magnetic surfaces like magnetic whiteboards or even your fridge, a set of 40 adhesive magnets will be included in your package.
If you have added the gift-wrapping option to your order, your items will be sent gift-wrapped without any price receipts.
*Please note - Product is shipped directly from Teddö Play within their processing times of 1-2 working days, however due to Covid-19 please do expect delays*