Get ready to stack and play with this beautifully designed stacking Ringtower by Mushie.
Made from 100% non-toxic, BPA and phthalate free plastic, this set of 7 stacking rings are fun and engaging for your baby to look at, while stacking and grasping the pieces helps them develop their organisation and motor skills.
Stacking toys help to develop both the body and brain in babies from around 6 months of age. The basic skills your child will learn from stacking toys set the foundation for more complex tasks further down the line such as holding a writing instrument.
Whimsical design and sophisticated colours make the Mushie original stacking rings a stylish addition to any child’s nursery or playroom.
This toy is part of the Danish Hygge collection by Mushie.
View the rest of the Mushie range here.
Supports the following areas of learning:
- Supports the development of hand-eye coordination
- Supports the development of fine motor skills
- Encourages problem solving skills
- Supports the development of language skills
- Encourages early colour recognition
- Supports tactile development
Designed and manufactured in Denmark
Includes 7 x stacking rings
Suitable from 6 months plus
Designed by Mushie