Lalaboom Educational Beads 12pk
12 educational pieces of different colours and shapes of beads which develop a child's fine motor skills in line with the teachings of the Montessori method. These beads consider every child's needs letting them learn at their own pace and encouraging them to discover their senses and skills.
The 4 progressive stages of learning are encouraged through these beads, that is pop, twist, mix and stack! Regardless of a child's sex and gender the product is uniquely developed to enhance the child's learning through play.
- 4 progressive stages: pop, twist, mix, stack
- The child will first pull the beads then rotate and mix them in order to learn how to stack and make multiple constructions
- 12 x pieces (total)
- 6 x educational beads (2 halves each)
The Lalaboom concept is directly inspired by the Montessori method of education: taking the child’s needs into consideration, leaving them to learn at their own pace, respecting their freedom, and encouraging them to discover their senses and skills.
Multiple possible combinations to develop children's senses.
A perfect sensory toy to aid your baby and toddlers development, whilst encouraging independent play.
Encourages the following stages of learning:
- Problem solving
- Understanding the world - colour
- Fine & gross motor skills
- Social and emotional development
- Cause of effect