Are you looking for a toy for your baby that will help your little one learn to manipulate objects specially designed for their age? This attractive construction game is just the thing! It gives your baby no fewer than three beautiful nature-themed items to create.
Babies aged 12 months and over will love stacking the 10 pieces in this set by Janod to recreate a beehive, a bee, and a flower for it to pollinate!
This beautiful Janod play set, which is decorated with water-based paints, will help your child to develop hand-eye coordination and dexterity. FSC®-certified solid wood toy (from sustainably managed forests)
Did you know? Bees need to visit 2 to 3 million flowers to produce 1kg of honey!
This colourful Janod wooden Toy is developed in collaboration with WWF®. Janod is supporting WWF®™’s efforts to protect the environment and biodiversity with a new range of toys made from more sustainable materials. We hope this range will inspire the next generation and encourage them to stand up for wildlife and the natural world in the future.
A perfect wooden toy for baby and toddlers to suit any nursery or ideal as a first birthday gift.
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Personal Development - collaborative play
• Physical Development - motor skills, construction
• Communication & Language - descriptive language
• Expressive Arts & Design - imaginative play
• Maths - shape & space, sorting, pattern & sequence
• Understanding the World - colour
- Designed for children’s development through play
- Adorable construction toy made from wood
- Perfect for developing skill and dexterity
- Made in collaboration with WWF
- Size: 25.00 x 7.00 x 23.50
Suitable from 1 - 3 years.
Colourful and original Toys, designed for children’s development through play.