A pretty colorful peacock to learn numbers by Janod!
The base rotates to stop randomly on a number. The child will then have to try to find the feather corresponding to this figure on the peacock and remove it. The feathers are double-sided to play with 3 levels of difficulty: find the colors, the numbers and count the dots.
Supports the following areas of learning:
- Personal Development - collaborative play
- Physical Development - motor skills, construction
- Communication & Language - descriptive language
- Expressive Arts & Design - imaginative play
- Maths - shape & space, sorting, pattern & sequence
- Understanding the World - colour
Suitable from 2 years plus
Dimensions - 26,1 x 13,4 x 20,7 cm (10.3 x 5.3 x 8.1")
Material - Wood (cherry wood)
I love how colourful this toy is. Perfect for young children learning to count. Can also be used for colours too! We have been having lots of fun with it.