By Lalaboom - A barrel of 24 educational beads and some accessories of different colours and shapes to develop the first notions of fine motor skills of little ones according to the main principles of the Montressori method.
The Lalaboom concept is directly inspired by the Montessori method of education: taking the child’s needs into consideration, leaving them to learn at their own pace, respecting their freedom, and encouraging them to discover their senses and skills.
The set encourages 5 evolutionary stages of learning through the actions of pop, twist, mix, stack and lace of the beads. The variety of colours and textures will further appeal and engage little ones in play and manipulation of the beads to develop new motor skills step by step. Children are at the heart of the brand's creative design process, regardless of sex and gender, and the result is a truly timeless product.
Multiple possible combinations to develop children's senses.
A perfect sensory toy to aid your baby and toddlers development, whilst encouraging independent play.
Encourages the following stages of learning:
- Problem solving
- Understanding the world - colour
- Fine & gross motor skills
- Social and emotional development
- Cause of effect
- 5 evolutionary steps: pop, twist, mix, stack, lace
- The child will first pull the beads then rotate and mix them in order to learn how to stack and make multiple constructions
- In the final stage the child will learn to lace. The lacing piece will help your child develop his grip for learning to write
- Compatible with all other Lalaboom educational beads and toys
Size - 13.00 x 13.00 x 20.00cm
Suitable from 10 months plus.
Set contains the following:
- 24 x pieces (total)
- 11 x educational beads (2 halves each)
- 1 x blue 'flower' connector
- 1 x lacing needles