Studio Circus Wooden Stacking Cubes
This set of four wooden Studio Circus stacking cubes are gorgeous in their pastel tones and feature the studio circus characters to help with early number learning; 1 little elephant, 2 smiling hippos, a family of 3 lions and 4 friendly pandas!
The stacking cubes have 5 faces each adorned with pastel colours, cute characters, numbers and a shape sorting element!
The 6th side is open so that the cubes can be turned over and stacked within each other to tidy them away! Children will delight in stacking and un-stacking these chunky cubes, either on top of one another to create a tower or placed inside of each other.
The set comes complete with four pastel coloured shape blocks for children to sort and post through the corresponding holes in the side of the cubes. Perfect for beginning number, colour and shape recognition as well as improving hand eye coordination.
This wonderful set makes and ideal first birthday gift
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Personal Development - collaborative play
• Physical Development - motor skills, construction
• Communication & Language - descriptive language
• Expressive Arts & Design - imaginative play
• Maths - shape & space, sorting, pattern & sequence
• Understanding the World - colour
.Size: 12 x 12 x 37 cm
Suitable from 12 months plus